Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hear My Heart Speak...

Hmmm... What a day! Sigh!

Today's definitely one of the worst work days. Surprisingly, I was able to hold myself from exploding out of anger. Nah... Don't want to discuss about it yet in blog... Maybe some other time...

Anyway, I wish I have someone to talk to right now. Uhhmmm... well, I can always ping any of my friends who are online right now. I guess what I needed this time is someone whom I can have meaningful conversation with while sipping a few drinks... someone whose physically with me...

It's nice being single... yet... sometimes it is nicer having someone special... Options are limitless. However. it is not easy for me to commit myself since I am never into shallow or short-term relationships.

I know and feel that some of them may also wanted the same... real committment... They are always around whenever, wherever... Aside from that, there are countless good qualities that I found in them which should be enough to consider them as almost perfect... and me a lucky prospect...

Unfortunately, my heart longs for someone that I can't seem to have. He seem to be out of reach. I know that I am just setting myself up to a heartache by continue hoping... I know that I should stop this and shift my attention to those who are readily available for me... Yes I know!

But I don't know how to do it... I don't know how to ignore this longing... I don't know how to like or love someone else...

And I don't know how to convince myself that he can't be mine... at least for now...

Sigh!

Why am I longing for someone so far... yes, far... in all sense of the word...

If music is the language of the soul, then hear my heart speak to your soul from a distance... this song's for yah...

============================================================
First published in my MySpace Blog on November 20, 2008 at 10:42 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment