Thursday, May 26, 2011

Another Attempt

I have always wanted to be a writer. But it seems that my vocabulary isn't enough to express my thoughts into writing. I've tried to read a lot but it doesn't seem to help. Perhaps my word bank isn't big enough to hold more words than what I know now. Or maybe I have enough but I just don't know how to use it.

I wish I could let someone see how I perceive the world through my words. Exactly how I see it...

Anyway, here's another attempt of mine to express my thoughts, opinions and beliefs. Some of the succeeding entries may be copied from my former blog sites. I've decided to compile most of it in this site to see how my thoughts progress over time. Yes, only some. Just like editing manuscripts, deleting some parts are necessary to create the best possible composition of my life with its own biases and prejudices...

No, it's not by mere chance that you are reading this. It's a fortunate accident!

Welcome to my site...

Serendipity...

No comments:

Post a Comment